Total Pageviews

Bloglovin

Saturday 23 August 2014

My Trip To Wales!!

Just recently I have had a lovely trip to Wales with my dad to see my auntie and uncle and a few cousins. 

Here is the a video of the welsh bridge!


(Welsh bridge)

Day 1: Tuesday 19 August: I had to get up at 6:15 AM, which wasn't pleasant! I got ready, I made sure I packed everything in my suitcase, I also grabbed bits and bobs like my iPhone charger and some snacks for the road. etc... I got into my dads car around 8:00 AM, after saying bye to my sister and my mum at the front door. The car journey took three hours. It didn't seem to take long to get to the Wales bridge, it was amazing!! We had to pay a guy for going across the bridge, which I felt like I was in Gavin and Stacy  as I saw this part in one of there episodes,which was very exciting!!                               
I got to my auntie and uncle place around 12:00 PM, we had a quick hug and chats! My auntie showed me to my room which he called 'the golden room', I was very excited as I had a double bed!! I put all my bags down on the chair and bed, I then explored around upstairs so I got to know my surroundings for the two nights I was staying there. My auntie and uncle had two studies( each one was opposite my room), a bathroom (which was near the stairs) , their bed  room , next door to their bedroom was my dads room he was staying in and around the corner was my golden room! which had some lovely fake flowers outside my door!. Once me and my dad got settled in , my auntie took us round the area where my dad and her grew up, which was very interesting!   

              
(Gavin and Stacy moment)
(my golden room)
Around 2:00 PM, my auntie took my dad and I to my other aunties house, we entered from the garden, it was there i met my cousin and her kids (so where my 2nd cousins) which was lovely, as I have never met them before,we all chatted and eat lunch, me and my two aunties took me upstairs to show my some crafts that they do!. Before we know it was  4:00 PM. so me and dad and the auntie (who I was staying with) said our goodbyes and headed back.When we got back,  I heard so many stories from each person, that took us up to the night time, I decided  to go to bed at 10.00 as I was very tired from the journey. I then updated Karen (my sister) on how the day was and spoke to my friend on FB and another friend on SC!

Next Morning!
Wednesday 20 August: I woke up at 9:00 AM and headed down stares to say good morning to my auntie, dad and uncle also the dog! I given some lovely cups of tea throughout the night before and again in the morning by my uncle, along side my breakfast ( which I had Mosley with hazelnuts and raisins). Today was the day I was going to head to some CAVES! 
I must go to the cave sometime early in the morning probably around 10/11:00. THERE WAS SOOO MANY HILLS! heading up to these caves! when I first entered the place, I saw so many dinosaurs, which made noises of actual dinosaurs ( which made my jump, every time). 

(left: The name of the place which means ' under the caves' or 'caves under the caves', right: Me posing alongside a dinosaur)

(Some of the dinosaurs)

The first Cave I went into , I didn't like really as it was quite small and cramped! the cave was very wet and damp so I was freezing cold in that cave! When I came out of this cave, I had to head up again another hill to the CATHEDRAL CAVE!
The cathedral cave was fantastic as it was so much bigger and much brighter, also it wasn't as cold! I saw a small waterfall which was brilliant, I then saw two more waterfalls around the corner from the first one I saw, which was even more brilliant as I could walk between the two waterfalls as there was a footpath, I didn't' as wet as I imagined so that was a bonus!

( the two waterfalls in the cathedral cave I walked pasted)


( the waterfalls in action)

Once we came out of that cave we had to head down the hill to see all the farm animals but before we did, I bought two necklaces for my sister and mum in the small, cramped gift shop and my dad bought some magnets (which are very very strong!)


Here is a  video of  a small brief section between caves of the iron age!
(the iron age)


We headed down to the farm animals, we saw so many animals such as donkeys,guinea pigs, rabbits,pigs, horses, lamas, goats, ostriches, door mouse, garbles, chipmunks and ponies. along with some information about the black smith people which came with some dummies which showed you what life was like as a black smith.We had lunch out also, which i had a lemon meringue pie and some Walsh cakes, then we head back to my uncle and aunties house. Through out the night I spoke to my friend telling him bit and bobs about my trip and sending him pictures, as well as telling my sister what's been happening! alongside having even more stories told through out the night, that night I went to bed at 12:00 AM.

Leaving Day!
Thursday 21 August:
I woke up around 8:00, as i was excited that I was going home to finally seeing my sister and mum. My uncle made me a cup of tea and joked to me "Now your only up early because your excited to see your sister and mum" which I replied a smiley yes to him. I had my lovely cup of tea and my Mosley breakfast, before heading down for a walk to the shops with my dad to get the paper for my mum before heading back home. We had some lunch, with a few last stories being told by my auntie. At 1:00, we had all mine and my dads belongings in the car as we said our goodbyes, we headed off for the journey home! which took another three hours, Me and dad got back home at around 4:00 PM. which i was very pleased that I was home but I felt bit strange as my head still thought I was in Wales so it took a little while to adjust back to my routine again! Me and my dad shared all the stories we could remember to Karen and mum through out the night!, that night I went to bed early as I was very tired from the car journey home.

(journey home)

I did enjoy my self whilst I was in Wales, I am very happy I went as I had a the best two days but I was very pleased when I was home, as I got to see and be back home with my beautiful mum and my amazing sister that I don't think I can leave without ha-ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment