Total Pageviews

Bloglovin

Sunday 3 August 2014

Australian Friend Back In Contact = Happy Shula :D

Hey, Just lately I have been soo happy because I have just got back in touch with my amazing friend who lives in Australia. Just recently he has contacted me and when I read the message I couldn't believe that he remembered me from junior school. I have never forgotten him, I have always wanted to get back in contact since we lost touch in late  2006-2007 stage. I was very sad that I lost touch with him. For years I tried to find him on different types of social media sites.

Now in 2014, we have got back in touch and it has only been like one and half days but its been an amazing one and half days because we have talked about so much but mostly how weird it is that we are talking in different time zones and we cant believe that we both never forgot each other. We have so many memories together, it surprising how much we remember as we were only  friends for a year (I think). 

I have never been this  happy in like forever!! We have so much to catch up on after the past 8 years! It is sad that we are in different time zones but we will make it work to keep talking to each other! I hope we can become more closer friend through out the years to come! and I hope we don't lose contact again! *Fingers-crossed* 

:D :D :D :D :D



No comments:

Post a Comment