Total Pageviews

Bloglovin

Saturday 27 September 2014

Zoella Beauty!!

As some of you may know the YouTuber Zoe Sugg AKA Zoella, has made a beauty range which was official on sale yesterday in superdrug, Also this range is available online on the feel unique website. The beauty range contains: 

Creamy Madly Dreamy Body Lotion 
Soak Opera Bath Soak and Shower Cream 
Blissful Mistful Fragranced Body Mist
Let's Glow Fragranced Candle
Fizz Bar Fragranced Bath Fizzer
Guinea Pig & Eyes Makeup Bag/ Pencil Case.


I am so lucky as my sister yesterday bought me a few items of zoella beauty range. I have got the Fizz Bar Frangranced Bath Fizzer, Guinea pig Makeup Bag/ Pencil Case, Let's Glow Frangranced candle. I am very pleased with what I have good , as all the items are good quality, The look very professional as well, I can't wait until I can use my Fizz Bar and Let's Glow candle. 

Here is what my items look like:


Guinea Pig Makeup/ Pencil Case

Fizz Bar Frangraced Bath Fizzer
 Zoella Let's glow Franganced Candle


All these products are really nice! I love the Guinea Pig bag as it always make me smile and it's so bright and cheerful. The Fizz Bar is presented beautifully! I can't wait to try it out!! The Franganced Candle smells amazing!! The smell to me is a vanilla with a mix of the flying sourcer (sweets) smell! (if you know what they smell like, basically a sherbet smell, which is a super sweet smell), The mixture of smells this Fraganced Candle has is divine. 

Please go to your local Superdrug store and check out the Zoella Beauty range! You will not be disappointed!

If you don't know who I am talking about, then I am going to leave Zoella's YouTube account link (below) so you can join her and her 6 million subscribers!!! and also I will leave her blog as well so you can see all her 'Zoella Beauty' Range. 

Zoe's Vlog YouTube Acoount: https://www.youtube.com/user/MoreZoella

Enjoy!!

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait for my items to arrive. Looks very pretty! :)

    xx from Copenhagen
    www.blackirony.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really pretty!! I sure believe you are going to love the items. :D

      Delete
  2. I bought the candle and was really disappointed, in the tin it smells lovely, but once lit mine gave off no scent at all. x

    ReplyDelete