Total Pageviews

Bloglovin

Thursday 28 March 2019

Make-Up By Shula

Make- up has always been a up and down journey for me, I spent most of my childhood obviously not wearing any but always found it interesting and couldn't wait until I could try it out for myself. Throughout secondary school, I started to get into make-up a bit more, I mainly wore eyeliner and mascara throughout the 5 years of school. In 2011/12 college ( university for Americans i think) came around and that's when I started to get more into it and learn about foundations, concealers, bronzing etc. From then on I started to gather more and more products and got better. Since then to now I have learnt more and love make-up more, but even if i wear a lot of make-up or a natural make-up look, I always love taking my Make-up off at the end of the day.
 For a couple of months now, I have got more and more into being creative with my make-up, as well as trying new brands. I love watching make-up artists on YouTube and started to follow and get inspired by more make-up artists on Instagram. 
I started to think maybe this is what I could do for my career, I also kept getting told Why don't you become a make-up artist? as that's all I ever watch/look at on a daily basis. I thought to start out and build a online portfolio is to go on Instagram, so one day I created a Instagram account and started uploading. I generally do simply looks as sometimes I don't have a lot of time to do fancy eye looks, I usually prefer a nice brown smokey eye, I personally think it bring out my eyes as I have green eyes and also I think a brown smokey eye is very flattering on anyone. 

Here are few looks I've done:







These have come from my Facebook page but they are all on my Instagram page also.
Instagram name: make_up_by_shula 

Please follow any account (facebook or Instagram) and share around if you like any looks I've done.

****


No comments:

Post a Comment